Benefit Box O' Powders Collection and Review

Sunday 17 May 2015

Benefit Box Powders are some of my favourite blushes and over the years I have collected quite a few. Here's my collection...



Top Row: Sugarbomb | Coralista | Rockateur | Bella Bamba 
Bottom Row: Thrrrob | Hervana | Dandelion

Sugarbomb
 Coralista
 Rockateur
 Bella Bamba
 Thrrrob
 Hervana
Dandelion

For those of you who aren't already drawn in by the adorable packing and cute names, the product inside is every bit as good. Every single one of these blushes applies beautifully. They are creamy, pigmented and leave a gorgeous finish on the skin. They all have a slightly sweet scent but for those of you who don't like scented beauty products don't worry because the scent isn't very overwhelming. Now like everything, I do recommend some of these more highly than others...

Sugarbomb - This was my first Box O Powder and was the initial product that made me want to keep purchasing these blushes. It has a combination of four shades which provides a peachy golden sheen that comes across almost metallic.

Coralista - This one is quite pigmented and is a pink coral with a golden shimmer through it. It's fairly similar to Bella Bamba and I often find myself wearing it in the evening.

Rockateur - This one is absolutely gorgeous and is what  I would call a 'rose gold' blush. It's perfect for when I have fake tan on and I'm looking for a bronzed glow.

Bella Bamba - Bella Bamba is a watermelon pink with a gold shimmer. I find Bella Bamba very bold as it really stands out on my pale skin, I tend to steer towards wearing shades like this at night time or when I am wearing fake tan.

Thrrrob - This is hands down my favourite one of them all. It isn't quite as pigmented as the others but it provides a soft pink glow, which is great for pale skin like mine. It has a small amount of silver shimmer through it but appears almost matte on the cheeks. It is absolutely gorgeous and I am currently using it very sparingly as I'm not sure whether or not Benefit have discontinued this one.

Hervana - 4 Shades of peach, purple and pink come together to create a lovely pink blush. Hervana is in my top three as it leaves a gorgeous matte flush of colour on the cheeks.

Dandelion - Second to Thrrrob, this is one of my favourites. It is described as a ballerina pink but I think it is the perfect pinky-peach blush for pale skin. I have yet to find another peach blush that is better than this one and will definitely repurchase it. 

I highly recommend Benefit Box O' Powders, which is your favourite?

Leave a Comment

  1. I have never tried any of them but I have heard a lot about these products :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have Thrrob ages ago and remember loving it but it just wasn't something I repurchased for no particular reason other than I many other blushers! Shame it has been discontinued. I love Benefit's packaging, it's so retro and girlie at the same time, especially these blushers. sabiha x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own any Box O´Powders, but you sure have an impressive collection.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very jealous of your collection! I've actually never tried any of the benefit blushes but I have tried their w7 dupes and I love them! I might have to splurge on the real deal! x
    Aisling | Aislings beauty bytes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it terrible I haven't even gotten one of Benefits powders? I'm a sad excuse for a beauty blogger! Haha. Really really want to Rockateur though. Such a gorgeous colour that could be worn everyday. Great post, loved reading about all their different ones. Holly :) x http://thechroniclesofholly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the boxes that they come in :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coralista is definitely my favourite! It's noticeable but not to dramatic :)

    www.isabelwithani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the way Coralista looks! have never tried this blushes but have always wanted to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Benefit Box O Powders are some of my favourite blushes and I think I have owned most of them over the years and actually used them all up. Coralista is one of my favourites x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rockateur I think is the most praised of them but I really love Dandelion. love your blog I love benefit blushes wish I had all of them

    ReplyDelete

09 10