Milani Baked Blush Review

Sunday 22 November 2015

As I'm sure you've all seen, Milani have a range of incredible, well-priced, baked blushes. Here are my favourites... 


Let's start with the packaging, as it seems to be something that has a large affect on my initial attraction to a product. The packaging of these blushes is absolutely gorgeous for such a low price... I mean look at them! I was definitely drawn in by the packaging and I guess I got lucky when the product was just as great. 
Whilst I think the packaging is super cute, I'm not a huge fan of the little brush that's included in each blush. It definitely isn't very good quality and honestly I can't imagine trying to apply anything with it.

All the blushes have amazing pigmentation which is consistent across the entire range. I absolutely love the shades with shimmer in them as they give your skin a gorgeous glow. They can actually come across as quite intimidating when you first swatch them, but the shimmer and glitter is dulled down slightly once applied. Here are the shades I have... 

Dolce Pink 


Corallina


Luminoso



Delizioso Pink



My favourite is definitely Dolce Pink... what's yours?



Leave a Comment

  1. Lovely post hun, I found your blog through Bloglovin'. I've never seen these blushes before but how gorgeous are they! My fave is deffo Dolce Pink. I may need to get my hands on one hehe. xo

    www.lexilife95.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am frequent visitor of your website as i love to read out the articles posted on your website. At the same time i request to post some great article on Study MBBS in Abroad Ukraine - Ternopil Medical Universityand similar as well. Thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10